On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 09:45:30PM +0000, Vernon Fort wrote:

> I have a setup that I need the bounce message recipient to be
> different than the default domain name.  Meaning if postfix attempts
> to deliver an message and cannot, it sends the internal bounce
> message to a different email address than whats set in mydomain =,
> i.e. r...@anotherdoamin.com

I can't make much sense of the above description, but bounces are
sent to the envelope sender.  Since in the bounce message the
original envelope sender is now the envelope recipient, it is
subject to all the usual rewriting features like all other recipients.

You can generate the right envelope sender address when mail is
sent, or rewrite it once a bounce is received.  The various rewriting
mechanisms are covered in:

    http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html

--
        Viktor.