On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 09:45:30PM +0000, Vernon Fort wrote:

>> I have a setup that I need the bounce message recipient to be
>> different than the default domain name.  Meaning if postfix attempts
>> to deliver an message and cannot, it sends the internal bounce message
>> to a different email address than whats set in mydomain =, i.e.
>> r...@anotherdoamin.com

>I can't make much sense of the above description, but bounces are sent to the
>envelope sender.  Since in the bounce message the original envelope >sender is
>now the envelope recipient, it is subject to all the usual rewriting features
>like all other recipients.

A better description:  postfix is sending (relaying) email for an order
notification system using a valid domain.  If the receiving server rejects the
message(s), I need the bounce messages to be sent to a different (single) email
address instead of back to the original sender.  The email for this valid
domain is hosted elsewhere and we want all bounced or rejected email to go do a
general account for further review.

Vernon