Hi,

I have enabled tls in 2 postfix servers(MTA1, MTA2). when i try to send
mail from simple java client to server it is working fine. TLS negotiation
happened properly. But when MTA1 try to send mail to other MTA,  TLS is
failing by giving following error.

"certificate verification failed for xxxxxxxxxxxx[zz.zz.zz.zz]:25:
untrusted issuer"

Yes, I am using self signed certificates for both the servers. Even CA is
self signed certificate. But I have placed the CA certificate at MTA1
server and specified the path in "smtp_tls_CAfile". But even after that
i'm getting same error...

How to solve the above error... And if MTA need to trust different CA
certs, what is the way to solve the problem...

I'm stuck at this point for a long time... Any help will be appreciated
greatly...

Thanking you

Hyndavi

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or supp...@bel.co.in immediately