Hi Viktor,

thank You for Your explanation. I searched for some opinion from external
people. I understand how mail system is working. The problem for me and my
team is our consultant which completly do not understand how mail system is
working and he trying to push some strange configurations to our mail
system. With Your E-mail it will be much easier for me to force also some
other topics.

@All, thank You very much for Your efficient (and super fast!) support.

For me topic is closed.

Short summary: