On 4/18/2016 11:46 AM, wie...@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
<wie...@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)> wrote:
> Charles Marcus:
>> I would soooo love to be able to uncheck the 'Save copy to Sent folder'
>> for my postfix+dovecot accounts.
> What client would do this?

Thunderbird (alluded to this in my OP, as this was a result of a
question on the Thunderbird list)...

Although, if you recall, there was a short conversation between you and
Timo (dovecot author) about him implementing this in dovecot, which
required a little help on the postfix side - one of you said something
about 20 lines or so of code - or, whatever, it appeared to be
relatively trivial and you didn't seem averse to doing it.

Copying Timo in in case he wants to add anything...

Thanks as always Wietse for postfix!

Charles