Hi Everyone,

in my Postfix I have configured something like this:

/etc/postfix/main.cf
# #######################
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        check_sender_access regexp:/etc/postfix/check_sender_regexp
# ###########################

/etc/postfix/check_sender_regexp
# #################################
/.*@domain.com/     FILTER relay:mydomain.local
# ##############################

mydomain.local - its local domain in our internal environment which include
3 x MX records

How should I write the rule in /etc/postfix/check_sender_regexp, to force
Postfix to resolve MX records from "mydomain.local" and choose one of them
to deliver message ?

With current configuration all the time I getting following error:

Remote Server returned '< #5.3.0 X-Postfix; unable to look up host
mydomain.local: No address associated with hostname>'

How to properly configured ?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

Cheers

Zalezny