Hallo Vietse,

thank You very much for Your support and Postfix!

I have one more question, maybe here You will be also able to help. You
said that "Postfix will not look in DNS...".
Our E-mail environment base on Postfix and Exchange and we are using local
domains to balance E-mail traffic between nodes.

If DNS look up is only intentional, then how to properly configured SMTP
relay ? In my environment E-mail is going thru several network zones to
different departments and in most cases everything is configured using
/etc/postfix/transport table.

domain.com                       relay:mydomain.local

Internal domain with MX records is kind of loadbalancer (with high
availability) in that case. So how to properly route E-mails to different
domains where each department has 2-3 mail servers.
In the configuration files, should I specified "IPs" with comas etc.etc. ?

Thank You in advance for any hint.

Zalezny