Dear Colleagues,

in our test app environment we are using real e-mail addresses to test.
Each test application sending to our test relay server some e-mails. On
that machine we are filtering all incoming E-mails from our test
environment.

- we are accepting E-mails addressed to our internal domain (TO:
u...@mydomain.com)
- we are dropping all external e-mails (TO: @gmail, @hotmail etc.etc.) with
transport table (* error: )

Unfortunately pool of our internal domains, include also technical
accounts. How to properly discard all E-mails addressed for example TO:
supp...@mydomain.com ?

In the transport table e-mail to mydomain.com will be routed to the next
hop. How to properly discard technical accounts ?

Accept TO: user1...@mydomain.com
DROP: TO: supp...@mydomain.com

Also how to do it correctly, if TO: field include multiple E-mails ?

Thank in advance for any hints!

With kind regards

Zalezny