I think I know where is my problem.
In the /etc/postfix/transport I have this configuration

mydomain.com                      relay:relay.server.local
*                                           discard

To discard some specified E-mail address I used this settings:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/bad_recipients, permit_mynetworks,
reject_unauth_destination, permit

/etc/postfix/bad_recipients

supp...@mydomain.com         REJECT

Now its working fine. In transport table I can put only IP or Domain, but
its not working with an E-mail addresses.

I hope this is the right configuration and it will work properly.To filter
my e-mails I will use

check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/bad_recipients

Its also working perfectly with multiple recipients in the To: field.

If my understanding is wrong please reply.

With kind regards

Zalezny