Davide Gmail:
> Hi to all, my problem is this:
>
> i have on esmtp headers advertisement DSN enabled; when some domain
> request DSN to my system correct response through bounce.cf template is
> sent to sender but in r4esponse i receive this:
>
> <xx....@iisap.it>:
> 213.199.154.106 failed after I sent the message.
>
> Remote host said: 550 5.7.512 Access denied, message must be RFC 5322
> section 3.6.2 compliant and include a valid From address
>
> Someon can help me to resolve this issue, if it's an issue because i
> think that DSN must contain empty return-path.... Am i wrong?

Postfix sends a notification message like this:

    From: mailer-dae...@porcupine.org (Mail Delivery System)

It appends the domain with default settings for append_at_myorigin
and local_header_rewrite_clients.

    append_at_myorigin = yes
    local_header_rewrite_clients = permit_inet_interfaces

If you have disabled that, then you will have to provide bounce
templates with a fully-qualified sender address.