Il 17/10/2016 16:40, Wietse Venema ha scritto:
Davide Gmail:
Hi to all, my problem is this:

i have on esmtp headers advertisement DSN enabled; when some domain
request DSN to my system correct response through template is
sent to sender but in r4esponse i receive this:

<>: failed after I sent the message.

Remote host said: 550 5.7.512 Access denied, message must be RFC 5322
section 3.6.2 compliant and include a valid From address

Someon can help me to resolve this issue, if it's an issue because i
think that DSN must contain empty return-path.... Am i wrong?
Postfix sends a notification message like this:

     From: (Mail Delivery System)

It appends the domain with default settings for append_at_myorigin
and local_header_rewrite_clients.

     append_at_myorigin = yes
     local_header_rewrite_clients = permit_inet_interfaces

If you have disabled that, then you will have to provide bounce
templates with a fully-qualified sender address.

Thanks for the quick response but i think i have found what are causing my issue:

i suspect that sender use Office365 service for sending mails.