Virtual machine for a web application, it is still in testing.

reverse DNS is properly set up.
Postfix only listens on the local host.
Linux firewall drops anything not to port 80, 443, or a custom high number port I use for SSH.

This postfix is not an open relay, or a relay for anything on the Internet, it only exists so the web application can send e-mail.

SPF for the domain is correctly set up, DKIM for the host is correctly set up, when it sends an e-mail and I inspect it - it passes the rDNS, SPF, and DKIM checks.

So far it has only sent e-mails to addresses I control as the web application is still in testing.

Yet yesterday the IP address ended up on Spamhaus blacklist.

I am 100% confident that no one else was sending e-mail from that IP address, I'm a bit puzzled as to how the IP address got added to the blacklist, but I was told that Spamhaus sometimes just adds an entire subnet if more than one IP on the subnet was sending spam, and that's probably what happened.

I think that is irresponsible of Spamhaus if that is what they are doing, but is there something more I can do other than correct rDNS, SPF, and DKIM to avoid getting on a blacklist?