Is your mailserver's external ip static or dynamic? I am afraid that
mail servers from dynamic ips always get listed as spambots even when
using SPF, DKIM, correct rDNS etc. The solutions in this case are
either to get your isp to allocate to you a static ip (not all isps
offer this however), set up another mail server at a new location with
static ip (e.g. vps), or use a relayhost through which postfix can
send your outgoing mails. Usually your isp will provide a relayhost.
This relayhost won't be bothered that you are sending from a dynamic
ip and the servers onto which it sends your mails will be concerned
about the relayhost's ip (which will be static), not yours.