Hi,

I have a short question. How to properly send messages from the big mailing
lists. For example Mailman list with 50 000 or 100 000 subscribers. How to
do it in the right way with which Postfix settings ?

My Mailman server is connected to one of my mail gateways responsible for
forwarding messages to the client from the internet. As I see in the logs
Postfix from Mailman server sending each message with multiple recipients
inside. Is this correct or I need to change here something ?

I`m not 100% sure if each server will accept messages with some many
recipients inside. Would it be better to send 1 message with 1 recipient or
not ?

Maybe somebody has some experience and can help me to tune my Postfix
settings to speed up delivery process ?

Cheers

Zalezny