Hi,

thanks for an all hints! I will simply do not change anything on my Postfix
MTA with Mailman. Make no sens as I see.

My Postfix is relaying at the moment ~26mln E-mails per Month and its
stable. Most of that messages are with multiple recipients inside. Compare
to the Cisco IronPort its different, where each E-mail is extracted from
the recipient list and managed by separate policy. I thought it would be
better do send one recipient per message. In that case I will no do it.
Never touch running system.

Thanks for Your hints and support !

With kind regards

Zalezny