On Jul 26, 2017, at 8:36 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

I have read the DSN README, and I'm searching if there's a better
alternative than disabling DSNs at all.

On 26.07.17 10:59, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
My advice is to disable DSN at the edge of each administrative
domain.  Remote senders that request SUCCESS notifications from
their sending MTA will be notified of success when your edge
MTA accepts their mail.  What happens after that is your problem
not theirs.

I would prefer to usethis as last resort. some servers only pass mail to
another systems after scanning, and I would prefer to keep the possibility
of sending DSN when mail is considered safe.
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.