On 9/5/2017 2:48 PM, techlist06 wrote:
Is it possible to restrict outgoing mail to be from one of my "valid"
local or virtual aliases?  And I want to restrict outbound from one
address in particular.

On 05.09.17 15:25, Noel Jones wrote:
The easiest way would be to add
 -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=reject_unlisted_sender

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#reject_unlisted_sender

why just outgoing? Are you silling to accept spam with fake from in your
domain?  Simply add reject_unlisted_sender to smtpd_sender_restrictions at
postfix level.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.