Matus:

>why just outgoing? Are you willing to accept spam with fake from in your
>domain?

I am not willing.  Inbound is already restricted and functioning properly.

That said, I migrated my configs from an older version of PF so now you made me
worry about *how* it is restricted.

I have set at postfix level for local, virtual and relay users:
    local_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/local_recipient
    virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_users
    relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relay_recipients

If the email isn't in one of those, it is rejected.

I *thought* it was those settings that are causing/accomplishing the inbound
invalid address restricting.  No?  Fuzzy on this detail.

I will deploy reject_unlisted_sender for outbound checking.  I gather it will
also consult local, virtual, and relay maps for what is "listed"?

Thanks.