Hi,

I currently use Postfix version 3.1.0.  I know that there are announcements of
feature changes between each release of Postfix via e-mail and I read these,
but I was wondering if there was an easy way to see the changes to the main.cf
configuration parameters between versions ?

For example, can I somehow diff the difference between man 5 postconf on
version 3.1.0 and the current release of Postfix ?  When I say diff, I am
hoping to be able to see just the new configuration parameters.

The only way I can think of doing this is to dump the default configuration
from postconf from one version and then diff that against the default
configuration from postconf from the current version.  That will tell me new
parameters, but it won’t show me if the documentation for existing parameters
has changed.

If there isn’t an easy way to do this, is this in fact documented somewhere
(perhaps a list of configuration parameter changes on the website that I just
haven’t found yet) ?

Thanks,

- J