> On Feb 10, 2018, at 10:26 AM, J Doe <gene...@nativemethods.com> wrote:
>
> I currently use Postfix version 3.1.0.  I know that there are announcements
> of feature changes between each release of Postfix via e-mail and I read
> these, but I was wondering if there was an easy way to see the changes to the
> main.cf configuration parameters between versions ?
>
> For example, can I somehow diff the difference between man 5 postconf on
> version 3.1.0 and the current release of Postfix ? When I say diff, I am
> hoping to be able to see just the new configuration parameters.

As Wietse said, read the RELEASE_NOTES files.  However, if you realy
want the gory details (which will likely take more effort to digest):

    $ git clone https://github.com/vdukhovni/postfix
    $ cd postfix/postfix
    $ git diff v3.1.0 v3.2.5 -- proto/postconf.proto

For more (say 20 lines of) context say:

   $ git diff -U20 v3.1.0 v3.2.5 -- proto/postconf.proto

--
        Viktor.