Hi,

I currently use postscreen on my Postfix version 3.1.0 mail server.  I
implement IP ACL’s via it to ban malicious connections (generally from xDSL IP
blocks), against smtpd running on port 25.

I have recently configured and turned on submission with SASL.  With submission
available, I don’t want to ban any particular xDSL IP blocks as clients that
are travelling around the world may make use of Internet in cafes, hotels, etc.
to connect to submission that themselves are xDSL connections.

With postscreen doing the IP ACL work, from what I understand this extends to
*both* smtpd and submission smtpd.  Is there a way where I can have separate IP
ACL lists for smtpd on port 25 and smtpd on submission ?  Is this possible via
postscreen or is there another way of achieving this ?

Thanks,

- J