Hi Zach, my postfix box is on Vmware too….Did the folks that manage VmWare see
any oddity? No alarms ? No performance spikes ?
Also I use Zabbix for monitoring so I get email warnings when certain
thresholds are exceeded.

Maybe the backend VMware storage is having an issue ?  shooting from the hip
here…
Good Luck.
-ALF
P.S. not sure if list allows including pics from Win10 snipping tool.  ;-)

It doesn’t
http://tinypic.com/r/25hhh68/9

-ANGELO FAZZINA

ITS Service Manager:
Spam and Virus Prevention
Mass Mailing
G Suite/Gmail

ang...@uconn.edu
University of Connecticut,  ITS, SSG, Server Systems
860-486-9075