On 10/03/2018 16:29, J Doe wrote:
Hi Andre,

On Mar 9, 2018, at 6:53 AM, André Rodier <an...@rodier.me> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any milter for postfix that would let
me query a CardDav server?

The idea is to add a custom header, for instance 'X-Address-Book:
Personal' if the from email address is referenced in a personal carddav
address book of the recipient.

This will be used by a sieve filter, for instance to mark the emails as
"Personal" / or "importants", al GMail, to keep them in the inbox.

Otherwise, if you can point me in a direction on how to write this, I
will be happy. I can write it in Go, C, Perl, Python, etc.

I hope it's clear, thanks for your help.

I don’t have a solution to your question but out of curiosity, what is
your CardDAV backend ?

- J
Hello J,

I don't know yet which back-end I am going to use, I used Davical by the past. Basically, there is two conditions:

- authentication through LDAP
- included in Debian

I have not reached the point to add the CardDav server yet, but soon.

I may have a look to Sogo as well.

The project is here: https://github.com/progmaticltd/homebox

Kind regards,
André