Hello Bastian,

Thanks for the advice, I will consider it. I am pretty sure to know how to do
this.

However, because the CardDav server is on the same host, I think it should not
be an issue.

I made a few tests, and the performances are even better than some anti-spam
milters like SpamAssassin...

The other reason is I want to add headers to the email, and let the users
decide how they want to process personal emails.

Perhaps I can add headers with a global sieve filter as well, and have the same
result.

André.

--
André Rodier