Wietse Venema:
> A. Schulze:
> > Am 04.04.2018 um 19:08 schrieb Wietse Venema:
> > > Eray Aslan:

> > I found the same...
> >
> > > Just for the heck of it, can you replace in src/master/master_sig.c
> > > this code:
> > >
> > >     if (kill(pid, SIGKILL) < 0)
> > >         msg_fatal("%s: kill myself: %m", myname);
> > >
> > > With this code:
> > >
> > >     exit(0);
> > >
> > > And see if that fixes the PID=1 behavior?
> >
> > it does in any way. Thanks, Wietse!
> >
> > I tried both, exit(0) and _exit(0) :-)
>
> Andreas, thanks for the encouraging words :-)

I also need you guys to verify that with the Postfix master running
as PID=1, "docker stop" will no longer leave the master daemon
running until Docker times out and forcibly terminates everything.

By default, "docker stop" should send signal SIGTERM (signal 15) which
is what Postfix expects, but it is good to verify.