Thanks again,
To give you a little insight, I load balance 3 of these for smtp.uconn.edu
So back when I saw the 20K limit it was just DNS round robin which is not real
load balancing.

I doubt latency of throughput will be significant enough that I notice it in
the future, my experience seeing issues was over 3 years ago.

[root@mta1 incoming]# tune2fs -l /dev/mapper/vg_mta3-lv_root |grep  'Filesystem
created'
Filesystem created:       Tue Mar 19 13:58:16 2013

[root@mta1 incoming]# free -m
Mem:          1877       1526        350          0        208        747
-/+ buffers/cache:        571       1305
Swap:         2015        193       1822

[root@mta1 incoming]# more /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.9 (Santiago)

-ANGELO FAZZINA

ITS Service Manager:
Spam and Virus Prevention
Mass Mailing
G Suite/Gmail

ang...@uconn.edu
University of Connecticut,  ITS, SSG, Server Systems
860-486-9075