Hello list

I'm trying to achieve that a certain sender (or sender domain) must have
the recipients verified. Thought that it could be done with a
restriction class:

#main.cf
smtpd_restriction_classes = DO_CALLAHEAD
DO_CALLAHEAD = reject_unverified_recipient
smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/my.map

#my.map
example.com     DO_CALLAHEAD

But if I test with example.com sender on a remote rcpt that is rejected,
the msg is always accepted and a bounce has to be sent back to sender.
Which is what I'm trying to avoid for this particular sender with rcpt
verification.

Is there a way to achieve that with postfix?

Thanks for any idea

tobi