Noel,

omg own stupidity :-)
Settings all are okay but there was a cache file for results of verify
lookups.
Forgot that I changed the rcpt test account to REJECT within the last
31days (default for address_verify_positive_expire_time)

So instead of waiting for max 31days for the "postfix self-healing" to
kick in ;-), I removed the file and postfix reload and it works

Thanks a lot for your help and have a good one

tobi