On 2018-11-15 12:24, Poliman - Serwis wrote:

I have few domains on the server. Some part of them use my server for send emails but few have configured external mail service like Google. I need to disable using my mail service by colonel.com.pl on my server. There need to be only google, nothing more but other domains need
to use my mail service.

Well then just leave it as it is. Obviously the warning you got from Google does not apply, because that SMTP server is taking care of other, unrelated, domains. Therefore you can safely ignore the warning, as it is wrong.