> On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 at 09:40, Poliman - Serwis <ser...@poliman.pl> wrote:
>
>> Really appreciate help. About " In other words: if you want mail to end
>> up at your MX, your A ip-address should not accept incoming mail. " -
>> currently I have spf which allow sending emails only for google servers
>> added as MX records (I have removed 'a' from spf record). Second - I tried
>> "nc colonel.com.pl 25" from virtual machine deployed on my PC in job and
>> result:
>> tot@haha:~# nc colonel.com.pl 25
>> 220 s1.poliman.net ESMTP Postfix (Ubuntu)
>>

> So you are running a receiving postfix mail server on the A ip-address of
> colonel.com.pl. What for? G-Suite does it all for you, you shouldn't be
> using any other relaying mail server - just send and receive through Gmail.
>
> If you still want to run postfix for outgoing mail on the machine which is
> receiving colonel.com.pl:25,  you can stop postfix processing incoming
> mail there with:
> postconf inet_interfaces=loopback-only

I have few domains on the server. Some part of them use my server for send
emails but few have configured external mail service like Google. I need to
disable using my mail service by colonel.com.pl on my server. There need to
be only google, nothing more but other domains need to use my mail service.

--

*Pozdrawiam / Best Regards*
*Piotr Bracha*