On Mon Dec 03 2018 04:27:43 Matus UHLAR - fantomas      <uh...@fantomas.sk>
said:
pleaase, get a decent MUA, not applemail that tries to encode everything as
internet links (and messes up thge plaintext version of mail).

On 04.12.18 13:47, @lbutlr wrote:
What do you base this statement on?  I’ve been using Apple’s Meal.app since
around 2003 or so, and I’ve never had it encode everything as Internet
links more mess up plaintext mail.

based on sender's

and the result I have quoted that is also visible on:

https://marc.info/?l=postfix-users&m=154380074926895&w=2

the HTML parts may be encoded properly, but the plaintext version of sent
mail contains useless crap where

<jlbr...@bordo.com.au>

is converted to:

<jlbr...@bordo.com.au <mailto:jlbr...@bordo.com.au>>

and:

mail.bordo.com.au

is converted to:

mail.bordo.com.au <http://mail.bordo.com.au/>

LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors