On 31 May 2019, at 11:12, Stefan Bauer <cubew...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> thank you for your reply. You know, in real world, ips/ranges get blocked
> from time to time

Not be legitimate RBLs they don't unless you are actually sending spam. If more
IPs than just you mail server are getting blocked, then you probably need to
get a new NSP that doesn't tolerate spammers.

If you want to send mail to others you pretty much need to meet these criteria.

Fixed IP with valid rDNS
NSP that does not allow spammers
A valid secure configuration on your server (no open relay)
Not be sending spam yourself

If you can't meet all of those, then you need to rely on someone else who does
meet those minimums to send mail on your behalf.

I've been through several IP changes over the years and the only RBL that haas
ever listed me was barracuda, which was coincidently after I replied to one of
their marketing emails
with "fuck off" but even that was more than a decade ago.

--
'Detectoring is like gambling,' said Vimes, putting down the clove. 'The
secret is to know the winner in advance.'