Kai Schaetzl wrote on Wed, 07 Aug 2019 19:11:19 +0200:

> Should I remove the domain from $mydestination ?

I did that now and postfix still accepts the mail.
However, it doesn't deliver it to the remote server.
It hangs in the queue.

It's possible that the remote side is not accepting that (testing) domain
yet, but I can't verify this at the moment.
Shouldn't postfix at least show some logging that it can't deliver the
mail at the moment? I've set to -vv logging but still don't get anything
other than that mail was accepted. Flushing the queue doesn't give any
hint in the log either.

Kai