Richard Damon wrote:
The typical options for the mailing list are

1) Just not allow people from such domains to post to the list (the
reject option you mention)

2) Rewrite the from address from people from such a domain to be from
the domain of the list (often the list address). This is arguably
discouraged by the email RFCs, as the from address should indicate the
AUTHOR of the message, which is the original sender. It also can cause
problems with identifying who sent the message, and can corrupt peoples
address books if their program records that address as being associated
with the sender. It can also make it harder to reply just to the sender.

3) Rewrite the message by wrapping it as an attachment, with the outer
message being from the list. This has the problem that many clients
won't handle the message in a useful manner.

Thank you Richard.

The email I am using is with domain of mail.ru, which has the strictest DMARC policy setting.

So mailing list like postfix-users doesn't deliver my message to myself on this domain. And google groups rewrite the sender address to their own address.

I don't know why mail.ru has this setup, this seems unfriendly.

Thanks.