In section ‘What macros will Postfix send to Milters?’, MILTER_README
says:

> As of Sendmail 8.14.0, Milter applications can specify what macros
> they want to receive at different Milter protocol stages. An
> application-specified list takes precedence over a Postfix-specified
> list.

This refers to the API function smfi_setsymlist, right? When I hook a
little test milter into Postfix, requesting a few non-default macros (eg
‘{client_connections}’) with this function during negotiation, it
doesn’t have any effect. Postfix doesn’t send the macros.

Is smfi_setsymlist supported? Did I misunderstand something?

Thank you.