On Mon, 8 Feb 2021, Alex wrote:

> I still have to consider much of what you've written before I can
> respond, but I wanted to be sure my design was clear here - it's not so
> much that end-users are modifying the config in the same way as webmin
> does, like making changes directly to main.cf, but type in the name of a
> new domain to be added to relay_domains, for example. The script then
> then modifies main.cf to apply that change.

Then configure main.cf to be "static" and refer to sql, ldap table lookups
in relay_domains. It's much more easier and you don't need to give root
access to anything for main.cf modifications.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kad...@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlecsik.joz...@wigner.hu
PGP key : https://wigner.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary