On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 11:55:02AM -0400, Timo Geusch wrote:
> On 5/29/21 11:03 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > Timo Geusch:
> > > Based on zen.spamhaus.org's documentation 127.255.255.25[245] are
> > > actually error codes and not indicators of allow/denylisting - in this
> > > case, their error is that I was querying via a public resolver, see link
> > > here: https://www.spamhaus.org/faq/section/DNSBL%20Usage#200
> > So don't do that.
> Already addressed it, however I figured it would be worth mentioning on here
> as it seem to be a fairly recent change at SpamHaus's end.

No, it is not a recent change.  SpamHaus rejects requests via done
public resolvers since a long time.  Maybe you changed resolver or they
recently recategorized your resolver as public.  So don't do that, but
always use a dedicated one.

Bastian

--
Is truth not truth for all?
                -- Natira, "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched