Wietse:
>The Postfix cleanup daemon applies canonical mapping before it
>writes a message to a queue file.

Ok, I misunderstood this note in the postfix docu:
"Note: $sender_canonical_maps is processed before $canonical_maps. "

Ok, but can I achieve it by setting in main.cf:
canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_canonical

The result didn't change, after a try out.

Wietse:
>And therefore your sender_dependent relay rules are ineffective.

Where could it be effective?

--
best regards,
thomas