Michael Grimm:
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
> >
> > On 24.04.22 14:35, Wietse Venema wrote:
>
> >> Looks good, I see nothing concerning here or in the FreeBSD patches
> >> for the postfix ports.
> >
> > while talking about FreeBSD, I'd consider recompiling required software
> > you never know when binary compatibility it broken by random library
> > upgrade, which can cause signal 11
>
> FTR: I am using poudriere for the compilation of every FreeBSD
> port, and I do upgrade 13.1-STABLE on a (bi)weekly basis.  So, all
> postfix binaries considered in this thread have been recompiled
> numerous times

Well that may (part of) the problem. Base system and ports evolve
independently. If a base system library is updated without rebuilding
postfix against that new library from ports, bad things can happen.

I'll wait for a tcpdump sample that reliably crashes your Postfix.
If it does not crash with an up-to-date FreeBSD 13-RELEASE here,
or with any other OS that I can throw at it, then I consider my
work as done.