On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 01:11:05 -0400
Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 30, 2022 at 10:28:06AM +1000, raf wrote:
>
> > > .domain.tld
> > >
> > > Matches subdomains of domain.tld, but only when the
> > > string smtpd_access_maps is not listed in the Postfix
> > > parent_domain_matches_subdomains configuration setting.
> >
> > The .domain.tld notation only covers a single level of
> > subdomain,
>
> This is false.  With non-regexp access(5) tables, each level of the
> domain hierarchy is tried in turn, all the way up to the TLD.
>
> If "parent_domain_matches_subdomains" includes "smtpd_access_maps",
> then the parent domain keys are "dotless", otherwise all parent
> domain lookup keys start with a leading ".".

Thanks. I will just use the TLD. At the moment I can't test their login
due to their system maintenance.

I gave siriusxm "bottom of the rung tech support" the "You're the
problem not me" lecture and said just get removed from any blocking
list. At the moment the zen.spamhaus.org blocking is gone. MXTOOLBOX
shows no blocking on the lists they check.

They are suppose to call me with the solution in a few days. It is will
interesting what story they give me. More interesting would be if they
thank me for pointing out the problem.