On 9/5/22 11:23, Wietse Venema wrote:
Viktor Dukhovni:
Perhaps your resolver settings in the chroot jail become stale, and
are fixed when the "init script" resyncs the chroot with the /etc.
You might try running without chroot.
To turn off chroot for all Postfix daemons, update master.cf:

postconf -F "*/*/chroot = n"
postfix reload

        Wietse
Are you sure it's not systemd-resolvd.  It will happily override your resolver settings if it doesn't like your resolver.  I've found that in my setups, to install my own resolver (usually pdns-recursor)  and disable systemd-resolvd and dnsmasq.  speeds things up dramatically.  Makes things much more reliable.  I have much harsher opinions about systemd, but that's not for this list.

--Curtis

--
Curtis
https://curtis.maurand.com