On 19.12.22 03:58, Water Around wrote:
I am a novice linux user who has a plesk server, with postfix, that has never
signed a
DKIM signature to my outgoing mail. Everything is enabled for the domain,
yet still no signing. I have tried resetting everything, restarting, and
rebooting.
I have checked for the existence of the DKIM key, it's there, but this dog just
does
not hunt for me. I'm so frustrated now that I would be willing to pay someone
to fix this
issue, can I interest you?

Have you tried to search in plesk documentation and/or contact plesk support?

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.