Unfortunately I've seen this crash as well, its actually quite frequent in my
case and I'm using a newer version of OpenDMARC than you:

# opendmarc -V
opendmarc: OpenDMARC Filter v1.4.2
        SMFI_VERSION 0x1000001
        libmilter version 1.0.1
        Active code options:
                WITH_SPF
                WITH_SPF2

No solution so far, I think there are 2-3 open bug reports on github, but since
the project is very dead, nobody has bothered to fix the problem.