> On 3/7/23 15:36, Bernardo Reino via Postfix-users wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Mar 2023, John Stoffel via Postfix-users wrote:
>>
>>> So what's the option for a more upto date version of DKIM milter for debian?
>>
>> rspamd does DKIM, SPF, DMARC and ARC (and lots more), and doesn't segfault
>> (so
>> far ;-)

> I'm STILL trying to figure out rspamd's documentation enough to
> understand how to enable and configure all of those, so that I can
> have one milter instead of four.

I found and fixed my own opendkim.conf screwup and I think I'm now
validating incoming and signing outgoing stuff properly now.  I
think.  LOL!

I used to try using rspamd, but it's a resource hog on small Linode/DO
droplets with only 1gb of RAM.  And as you suggest, the configuration
style is pretty damn baroque (as in wierd and complex and it's own
thing entirely) and I gave u and went to spamassasin for incoming
email filter.

John