Hi,

> The BCC recipient is processed in much the same way as any other message
> recipient.  The only special handling that comes to mind is DSN, where
> this recipient is treated as if NOTIFY=NEVER were specified.
>
> > local_transport = error:5.1.1 Mailbox unavailable
> > default_transport = smtp:[127.0.0.1]:10024
> > relay_transport = $default_transport
> > virtual_transport = $default_transport
> > transport_maps = ${indexed}transport
>
> Perhaps the BCC recipient (domain) did not match any transport
> table keys, but the real recipient did?

Yes, I wasn't aware that's how it worked. I've now explicitly defined the
bcc-user to use the same transport, but the problem is that there is one
bcc-user but multiple transports, each with their own policy.

> > /etc/postfix-120/transport
> > domain1.com        alex:[127.0.0.1]:10029
>
> What is the domain part of the always BCC address.

It's the same as the hostname, while domain1.com (and domain2, domain3,
etc) each use their own transport. Associating bcc-user with the policy
that corresponds with domain would help me to better understand how the
policy is being applied to users and be able to view header details as if
they were to the actual user. Hopefully that makes sense. Email to one
domain may be blocked with a given policy, while email to another domain
may not, so it would be good to have the same policy applied to the always
BCC user as every other user using that transport.

Thanks,
Alex