Hi guys.

I use what I believe is pretty much vanilla-common setup - snis.map I had to restart the deamon/server in order for _postix_ to notice new certs - naturally located in same one place - reload did not do.

My question - is this some kind of a glitch? I'd not think 'postfix' would behave this way intentionally, but.. ..if it is intentional, or rather(hopefully) a matter of configuration and it's possible to have 'postfix' not to store/cache those or simply, alternatively notice new files/certs and collect them - what config bits those are?

many thanks, L.