On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net> wrote:
> In particular, it'd be great to use this so we could have two core
> stylesheets: a Standard one and an Enhanced one.

Would you mind explaining a bit what the original thinking behind
multiple stylesheets in Potlatch 2 was/is? For example, there is an
OpenCycleMap stylesheet, but although I'm keenly interested in mapping
bike paths etc, I've never felt compelled to use it. Is it intended
for performance, or improved usability...?

If there is a trade-off between elaborate styles and performance, then
maybe the user wants to see it presented as options:

Core styles
+ elaborate cycling stuff
- fancy POI icons
+ elaborate road types