NopMap wrote:
How would I go about updating a custom instance to P2.3?
Wiki instructions and random.dev appear to be outdated.

I guess we need to resuscitate an easily downloadable instance somewhere - thank you for the pointer.

Until then... you can download the .swf from http://www.openstreetmap.org/potlatch2/potlatch2.swf , as ever.

The config files have also changed a little (particularly map_features.xml). If you use Safari's Activity Viewer or the equivalent in Firefox you can copy the ones being used live on osm.org. Otherwise, you can download them from my github account:
        git clone g...@github.com:systemed/potlatch2.git
and everything's in the resources/ directory.

cheers
Richard