#4371: Potlatch2 doesn't show a relation that you've just created in the "add
to"
list
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  SomeoneElse  |       Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 I'm just in the process of making way 56384577 into the outer part of a
 multipolygon.  I've added the relation, and (eventually) managed to get it
 so that way 56384577 shows the relation as "role outer" in the relation
 list.  The ID displays as +44/0.

 The inner ways already exist as ways (e.g. way 160493065).  If I click on
 that and then "add to" I see a list of relations, but not the relation
 that I have just created but not yet saved.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4371>
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>