#4371: Potlatch2 doesn't show a relation that you've just created in the "add
to"
list
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  SomeoneElse  |       Owner:  potlatch-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
Changes (by stevage):

  * keywords:  => relations
  * type:  enhancement => defect

Comment:

 What you're describing would be a bug. I can't reproduce this the way I
 understand it.

  1. Start with ways A and B
  2. With A selected, use "Add To" [relation] button to create multipolygon
 relation X (simple editor)
  3. Now, select B
  4. Press "Add To"
  5. X fails to display in list?

 Works for me. I'm confused by your +44/0 though. It would have a negative
 number, like -1, no?

 What are the exact steps to reproduce?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4371#comment:1>